Exceptional Memory Care offers peace of mind.
The Memory Care neighborhood at Ecumen Brooks is filled with helpful amenities and services for individuals living with Alzheimer’s and dementia. We provide care and assistance 24 hours a day.
Our Memory Care neighborhood is a safe, secure place for our residents to relax and feel at home, whether in their apartments or lounging in the community area. Experienced, dedicated professionals honor the security and independence of every member of our community.
Our nationally recognized Ecumen Awakenings™ program is working to transform the culture of Memory Care for people living with Alzheimer’s and related dementias. Awakenings helps to “re-awaken” many residents whose physical and cognitive abilities have been masked by an inappropriate use of antipsychotic drugs.
Services - Some additional fees apply
- Daily personal care and assistance with activities of daily living
- Life enrichment events, activities and special events
- Meals and snacks
- Meal assistance
- Medication management, including insulin
- Mobility assistance
- Nursing care, supervision, care-plan management and service coordination
- Safety checks
- Secured exit doors
- Specialized Memory Care embracing the Ecumen Awakenings™ philosophy of care
- Community space, which includes a kitchen, dining room, living room and secured courtyard
- Utilities: water, sewer, heat, trash, and electric
- Light housekeeping
- Basic cable, internet, and phone are available at our sites through SeniorTV
For more information, please call us at 507-446-5855 or click here to request more information online.