Enjoy a fun and friendly lifestyle
in Owatonna, Minnesota.
At Ecumen Brooks you’ll find Independent Living with convenient common areas for dining, exercise class, social gatherings and entertaining events. Our wooded setting offers the perfect place to stroll along our walking paths, relax in the gazebo or simply enjoy views of our pond and butterfly garden.
Ecumen Brooks makes it easy to enjoy all we have to offer by making life carefree, with fresh, home-cooked meals, maintenance-free living and a host of amenities and services that nurture mind, body and spirit.
Benefits of Independent Living:
- The warm company of neighbors
- Engaging social, cultural and educational events to participate in every day
- Scheduled van service available
- Ever-changing menu selections and home-cooked meals
- Dining with friends
- Daily on-site opportunities to improve mobility, strength and overall wellness
- Enhanced independence
- A range of à la carte health services, as needed
- 24-hour trained staff available
For more information, please call us at 507-446-5855 or click here to request more information online.